SoftCafe MenuPro® 10 Upgrade
The MenuPro Upgrade is available as a download only, and is functionally identical to the full version product, including the 2-PC license.
You must have a MenuPro 9 or MenuPro 8 license number to purchase the upgrade.
Limit one upgrade per license number.
If you wish to receive a full version boxed product (which includes a CD and printed user guide) you must purchase the full version CD package.
Reasons to Upgrade to MenuPro 10
MenuPro 9 Users get the following new features:
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit) and Windows 8 compatible
- New Invert Menu creates instant inverted (black) menus from any menu [view example]
- New JPG Export lets you to create JPG menus for use with our new Facebook Menu App
- New PDF Menu Scaling (from 10%-300%) for instant 'mini' menus or 'giant' menu board menus
- New Concatenate PDF option -concatenate a PDF menu with any other PDF file [view example]
- New Image Effects allows you to modify images within MenuPro (lighten, darken, flip, and more)
- New Hand-drawn Borders, Menu Backgrounds, and 25 Fresh New Menu Styles [view example]
- New Selectable Highlight Name-Font option allowing selectable typeface [view example]
- New Selectable Symbol Font option allows use of your own symbol font for menu item highlights
- New Variable column width option allows larger/smaller Left/Right column widths [view example]
- New Items in 3 Columns now selectable for any heading [view example]
- Up to 7 Columns for overall Menu Style now available and selectable with any menu [view example]
- New Food Item Description tweaks for left and right indents
- Price layouts now selectable for specific headings/food item groups [view example]
- Background Tile effect, increased number of tiles and is now margin adjustable
- New Effects options for Header/Footer and New Quick Margin Setups
- New Auto-numbering command, automatically numbers all Bin/numbers on menu with 1-click
- Improved Anti-Aliasing image display for vector images and all image types
- Improved UNDO processing for many commands including Drag and Drop
- New Revert and Undo Revert allows you to discard all changes and 'Revert' back to original menu
- New Auto-Save lets you turn off MenuPro's default auto-save and discard menu changes at exit
- Borders now fully transparent allowing full page colored backgrounds and watermarks with borders
- Smart-Mark now checks prices for auto-cents (99¢)
More Reasons to Upgrade to MenuPro 10
MenuPro 8 Users get all of the above new features, plus:
- New Integrated PDF Creator 4.0 with CMYK Color profile
- New Heading Effects including 'Opaque Box', 'Expand Spacing', and adjustable 'Shadow'
- Box Multiple Items and Headings
- Built-in FTP Uploader to upload PDF and HTML menus to your website
- New 'line between' column options for multi-column styles
- New Grow/Shrink fonts command
- New Menu Styles, image borders, and food item symbols
- New Heading Art, line art and watermark backgrounds
- Entire Food Photos collection now included
- Entire Menu Design Illustrations collection now included
- New 'Brush' highlights for Floating Text
- Canadian-English Dictionary now included
- New Backup and Restore feature
- New View Paper Folds display for single, tri-fold, and gate-fold easy carry-out design
- More 'Undo' options and tools for menu clean-up
- Support for CSHEET (17 x 22) menu size
- New color coding and Multi-Key Find for Food Items
- Selectable name/description separator
- Center first 2-column item option
- Companion XPS File creation and Gray-scale PDF now supported
- Improvements in stability and cross-platform compatibility for all OS versions including Windows 7 and 8
- New licensing interface that lets you add additional users to your license at a reduced cost
To purchase the MenuPro 10 Upgrade you must own a valid MenuPro 9 or MenuPro 8 license number or a valid MenuPro Express license number. (MenuPro 7 and earlier versions did not come with a license number and are not eligible for upgrade pricing).
How does the Download work?
After purchasing you will receive a download link and instructions and, after verification of your current license number (which can take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email that includes your new MenuPro 10 License Number.
Where did all my Menus go?
MenuPro 10 uses a new Default Menu folder called MenuPro Menus which it creates inside your Documents folder. So when you first start the new program, it defaults to that folder during a File | Open Menu. To find your menus from your previous version, just navigate back to the Documents folder (which was the old default) during the File | Open Menu. Or, you can permanently change the new Default Menu folder to your old Default Menu folder using the MenuPro options command.
Does the Upgrade come with a CD or User Guide?
No, but you will receive a link where you can download the complete User Guide as a PDF file. You can then print the entire guide or view it on your computer.
How do I transfer my data from my old computer to my new computer?
Please click Support tab at the top this website, and then click Frequently Asked Questions. There you'll find a section called Upgrading and Transferring data that should answer any questions you have.